I booked the hotel via an online website and so all cost were pre-paid. Upon arrival my booking didn't existing - luckily there were still a few available rooms. The manager looked into it and was very friendly, apologetic, helpful. Problem solved and he honored the price that i paid (believe the drop in rate was much high than what i've paid).
Clean, spacious and beautiful bathrooms. The basic room isn't that bed especially where there are two double beds in it. Be aware that there is no air conditioning in any of the rooms, but they provide you with a small fan. It wasn't that hot when i was there but i can imagine it being toasty during those hot summer days.
There is a giant hot tub there but no cooler swimming pool. The area is nicely appointed and it was great.
Plenty of underground parking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff