We stayed in the Caribou Lodge for 10 nights in Feb 20009.
The hotel was a nice hotel. What you would expect for the area.
It was a 10 minute walk from the town centre, but there was free public transport almost from the door about every 30 minutes.
The price of food and drink was quite expensive, but this is expected in the area.
Staff were all very helpful.
There is free use of the swimming pool, sauna & gym facilities.
My only complaints were, we had a superior room which was supposed to have a mountain view, but the trees blocked most of the view of the mountain. And there wasn't a fridge in the room.
A good hotel for the price you pay.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel
- Banff Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.