We stayed at this lodge for three nights during a recent trip to Canada. We found the staff very friendly and welcoming and the foyer very warm and inviting.
We had many questions on what to see and do in the area and nothing was too much of a bother for the lovely staff.
We had a car but the town centre was a good walkable distance, the bus stop was very close and the buses regular.
The bed and pillows were really comfy.
Things I would change if I stay again would be to ask for a room that did not face the front of the building as people meet up outside to smoke or to chat after dinner and the buses pull up in front of the building. We could not keep the window open throughout the night due to the noise. The rooms are not air-conditioned which meant we needed to use the portable fan provided to keep the room cool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff