Stayed here for my birthday weekend with my boyfriend. Little bit of a walk to all the shops, but do-able. The front desk clerk that checked us in wasn't very friendly, but check out was much better.
Room was nice, really dated though but was very clean. The bathroom was a little more updated than the room itself. The duvet was terrible but the beds were comfortable. The KEG is in the lobby and has a good breakfast.
Only downside is that the doors are so thin you can hear EVERYTHING in the halls. Was woken up several times on Saturday in the middle of the night from people rough housing in the hallways, and little kids in the morning leaving with their parents.
I would stay here again, but would ask for a room far away from the elevator.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel
- Banff Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.