Our room had twin double beds which had mattress toppers and were very comfortable. Unfortunately the bottom sheets were not quite large enough to tuck in with the topper on the mattress, so I ended up with it all wrapped round me the next morning. Housekeeping changed the sheets and it was better the second night.
The other bed squeaked a lot. We reported that on departure, but i didnt feel very confident they were going to fix it.
The hotel has no aircon in the rooms, but whilst we were there we did not need it. The bathroom was very well equipped and the shower was large and modern.
Our standard room overlooked an internal atrium. Not impressive, but we were not there for the view from the room, you just had to step outside for that.
We ate in the Keg restaurant for bot breakfast and dinner. Very professional and great food.
Breakfast was $15.75 for the buffet. All I could eat for sure.
The concierge was very helpful with tips on things to visit on our way to Lake Louise. Ask for the guide he has put together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff