We stayed two nights of June. The room is big and clean, the bed is comfort. The small electric water boiler in the room is very convinent for travellers who want hot water. I like the washroom decoration and the natural soap they provided. The staffs are nice, they also provide free coffee and tea at loddy although I didn't try it. I didn't try the KEG restaruants, so no comment on that.
The only thing feel need improve is the pillow. All four pillows on the bed are too high for us, even I prefer a high pillow. Our room was close to elevator, someone talked in the midnight very loudly during waiting elevator, I guess, that waked me up twice. That's 1:20AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff