Had travelled several hours by coach from Calgary to Banff. No delay in booking us in. Room spacious, a bit disappointed that we looked out on road but could still see sulphur mountains. We were given a free bus pass to use on buses which came by hotel every 15 minutes, we found this very useful. Took about 20 minutes to walk into Banff village. When we arrived we had meal in restaurant, although a bit expensive was very good. Breakfast was buffet style, continental was ok but cooked breakfast still not hot enough for my husband. We did find that the restaurant did not offer just sandwiches. Banff was so clean and we wished we had been able to do more sightseeing but we were booked to go to Lake Louise on our 1st full day and then on our 2nd day we left Banff to go on Rocky Mountaineer Train. Banff was a lovely place to visit and we were happy with hotel. Would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff