Was assigned to the Caribou Lodge by my Travel Agent as part of a wider package including the Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska Cruise. I had not expected to enjoy a facility of this class. Really lovely property on the edge of the town centre, shops a pleasant 15 minutes walk away, very well appointed rooms. All staff we encountered were well presented, polite and endlessly helpful. We had some difficulty confirming one of our road tours and the desk staff just took over and sorted it all out for us.
Used the attached restaurant for excellent breakfasts, dinners and an afternoon snack.
The whole experience was extremely positive. Only wish I had thought to pack my swimmers then I could have used the spa but never really thought of it when packing for a trip in the mountains and then Alaska.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff