Enjoyed our weekend stay. Room was small but beds comfortable. Really liked the Rocky Mountain Soap Company lotion that was provided. It was not as close to the downtown as we had hoped but the weather was wonderful and the walk to the downtown area was great exercise. The Explore Rockies Tour Buses pick up right at their front door. Friendly helpful staff. Also the local Roam bus stop is just a few steps to the left of the front doors, which the hotel hands out free passes to use during your stay for this service. The price others may have mentioned may seem a bit high but one has to remember that this is a tourist town. The fact that it was clean and comfortable to us, is what matters most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff