Stayed at the Caribou for a fortnights skiing.
The ski bus stops outside, so saves having to walk to another hotel to get the bus.
Its some way from downtown Banff, so its a bit of a walk, or you can get a bus, not from outside the hotel, but only 30 seconds from the hotel. The plus side is its quiet at night, though our room was not overlooking the road anyway.
The room was nice and certainly warm enough.
Their is a massive spa pool, which certainly helps the legs after a day on the mountain.
The Keg restaurant is ok, was underwhelmed with it to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff