We stayed here a weekend in Feb after getting a good deal on Expedia. The hotel is on the main hotel drag in Banff and about a 10-15 min walk to downtown. The lobby is nicely decorated and has a big wood burning fireplace. We had underground parking(6' clearance I think) and were in a standard room with two doubles. The room was nicely decorated, updated and clean. It was a pretty small room for 2 double beds...if there were four people staying here it would be very tight. One thing to note is that the pillows are very big and we both had a really hard time sleeping on them...the beds were comfortable though. Within the hotel is a hot tub area for guests, The Keg restaurant, the Red Earth Spa. We were going to go to The Keg restaurant in the hotel but without reservations it was a very long wait so we went downtown.
Over all we enjoyed our stay at the Caribou Lodge and would stay here again when it goes on sale. I think it is over priced other times of the year...but most of Banff is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff