a girlfriend and i decided pretty last minute during the holidays that we should do a little overnight spa get away in the mountains. we got a great room with a balcony - which was really not as expensive as i had thought - and booked ourselves treatments at the red earth spa which is on the lower level of the hotel.
overall i was really pleased. it was not an outstanding but the room was very clean with lots of space. the bathroom was also clean. the place is modern and updated with cozy bedding and that semi-exaggerated mountain rustic charm that all of the hotels in banff play on.
pool was nice... i had hoped there would be an outdoor pool but this one is indoor only. it is a sitting pool, not for swimming so it was a little boring sitting there staring at the tiled room.
note - definitely worth checking out the spa. great treatments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff