My boyfriend and I recently stayed at this hotel for four nights and had a great time. The location is perfect as it is only a 10 minute walk from downtown. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I read a few reviews that some travellers thought the room was small but we found it just fine. The shower is also very nice. There is a Keg restaurant in the hotel, we did not try it but I heard that it was good from others. The hot pool is also wonderful after a day of snowboarding, hiking or skiing. Free wifi is handy as well. Staff at front desk were very nice as well.
The only thing I can really complain about is that the elevator made very loud noises when it was going up to the fourth floor and the lights were flickering as well. This was a bit concerting to us.
Overall wonderful trip to Banff and the hotel was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff