I stayed her with my 8-year-old daughter and husband for a ski weekend. It completely suited our needs. The room was clean and comfortable and my daughter loved the caribou theme!
The hallways were a bit noisy in the evening and early in the mornings which didn't bother us as we were up early, too, but if you're a late sleeper or have kids that go to bed early, beware.
We tried to go for dinner at the Keg Restaurant which is attached to this hotel, but the wait time was over an hour, so we decided to go down the street to a different restaurant. There are lots of different places to go for dinner in the area, so it wasn't a hassle for us at all. My recommendation would be to book reservations at The Keg earlier in the day to secure your dinner, which I guarantee you will enjoy-we've been to this Keg many times and have had nothing but perfect meals and service, so it's no wonder they are always fully booked!
Front desk staff is lovely and helpful and the hot tub is well maintained and very relaxing.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff