Front desk staff very nice and helpful on suggestions of what to do and assistance with ski lessons.
They also have a desk from Ski Hub there where we booked our ski lessons at Lake Lousie, but you can book any of the 3 ski areas from there I think.
The room was nice, I found the bed uncomfortable. The room was warm.
Dined at The Keg on site, which was delicious, could not fault the staff or service. It was a Saturday night and was very busy had to wait 30 minutes, but that was fine, they rang us in our room when they were ready for us, and it was timely service once seated.
Went to the on site day spa, which I thoroughly enjoyed and relaxed during my treatment. Professional and friendly staff. Used the hot pool after skiing which was heaven sent!
We were Able to walk in to town, it is a little walk but it was easily done and warmed us up on a cold morning.
I would return here if in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff