My husband and myself stayed at the Caribou in January / February 2013 and found this to be a lovely hotel with good service from the staff.
The hotel has good spa facilities which we used every afternoon after skiing. The spa area was always quiet, very clean and there was always plenty of towels available.
With regards to the room, it was reasonably sized, with a large flat screen TV (I cant praise the canadian TV channels though but i guess that I can't blame the hotel for that) and once again the room was cleaned well every day and I have never stopped at a hotel that provides you with some many clean towels.
Overall a pleasurable stay and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff