We travel a lot to banff in the winter for skiing. The banff caribou lodge most certainly is the best place to stay, super comfortable beds and nice clean rooms. Our last stay was just myself and 2 kids, walked into town for dinner and came back and watched a movie. We will be back for sure!
Only downside was we were close to the pool, and was quite loud but not the hotels fault, next time I will ask for a room away from the pool area. Front desk staff we nice and friendly. Went to the keg for breakfast had a good meal before skiing for the day. Can't wait to go back.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel
- Banff Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Otel, Olotels, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.