Just spent 6 nights here over Xmas. The hotel was decorated nicely and had a lovely christmas feel. The restaurant is typical Canadian and we ate there twice - good standard grill meal but not exceptional. The hotel has a lovely hot pool - very large and very hot! Just what was needed after a day of skiing. We had a standard room with 2 queen beds - standard was apt if a little on the small size but very comfortable beds/bedding. We asked for a quiet room and it was. Free Wi-Fi is a plus. Whilst about a 15 minute walk to downtown Banff, it is on the regular bus run (free to hotel guests) and is also one of the pick up hotels for the Brewster bus transportation to the ski resorts. One of the first pick ups and drop off's so seating not a problem. Overall, a very nice hotel just outside of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff