We arrived in Banff tired after a long drive on icy roads to a smiling front desk staff, early by a few hours she was able to tell we looked tired and quickly found our room and allowed us to check in early!! The room was clean and very comfortable a tad small but there was plenty of room for two people. The bathroom was clean and larger then most hotels I have stayed in you could tell the hotel was renovated recently.
When we needed information the front desk was more then willing to help out and they directed us to a small restaurant that we ate at more then once, a diamond in a the rough.
The roaring fire in the lobby made for a wonderful atmosphere after a long day out in the wilderness on a cold day the bonus of a hint of smoke from the fire place really set the atmosphere of a winter wonderland. The house keeper was so friendly and even left us a small Christmas present on our night stand.
I would stay here again in a heart best great hotel and staff!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff