We decided to stop at this hotel instead of driving through to Calgary. We booked through this website about 2hours before arriving, and check in was a breeze. We asked for a late check out and was given a 1pm, which was great. The gym is teeny (1 treadmill, 1 elliptical and 1 stationary bike, plus some free weights), but still ok, and air conditioned. The "pool" is really a large hot tub, which was great. Towels in the hot tub area are super soft, a bit nicer than the towels in the room. A big plus was the Keg in the hotel, and they do room service. The rooms look like they have been redone recently, all in mountain style decor.
The hotel is in a great location for visioning the Banff village, and close to skiing.
We would return for sure!
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel
- Banff Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Lodge
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.