We stayed 3 nights at the Banff Caribou Lodge in early June. It was clean and had a very welcoming lobby with a nice stone fireplace and cozy fire. Our room, although small for four of us, was fine since we were out most of the day. The bathroom and room could have done with some more light, and the walls were a bit thin, but none of that bothered us. The only thing that did bother us was that our room was quite warm, even with the heat off. We opened the windows, but the chimney was in the courtyard that our room overlooked, and we had a strong smell of smoke sometimes. The parking garage was right underneath the hotel, which was great, there were bikes to rent, a nice hot pool for our use down in the spa area, coffee always available in the lobby, and a good restaurant that we used for breakfast. The staff seemed attentive and friendly and we enjoyed our stay in Banff. It's about a 10 minute walk to the shops and restaurants so if you don't mind being a little further from things, this is a great place to stay. Banff has beautiful scenery and lots of fun things to explore! It was a great place for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Banff Caribou Lodge is centrally located on Banff Avenue, Banff's main street. It offers the Keg Restaurant, Red Earth Spa (a full service spa), free underground parking, free wifi, fitness room, hot pool and steam room. This lodge type accommodation has a large and inviting lobby to greet you to Banff. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Banff Caribou Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Caribou Lodge And Spa
- Banff Caribou Hotel Banff
- Caribou Banff
- Caribou Lodge Banff