I must say that the facilities met all our facility needs - the management have clearly thought out the needs of their visitors and done their best to accomodate them. The kitchen was well equiped, staff very helpful, the bikes for rent excellent, the trails around the site very good, BBQ's well maintained, hot tub/pools had a great view and our unit was clean.
The two downsides we see were that:
1) we could hear the people above when they moved about (wooden structure?) and when they used water / flushed the toilet. This was more of an occasional annoyance for others... others might freak out, we tend to roll with things.
2) The unit we had (128) was dark and had no view. Since we were out a lot this wasn't a deal breaker, but next time, we will insist on something with a view. It is likely that the upper units will have both the view and less toilet flushing.
Most importantly would we stay again, absolutely, but now we know what to ask for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on Tunnel Mountain, Hidden Ridge Resort is quiet and secluded with some of the most spectacular views in Banff and the Canadian Rockies. The modern condos feature wood burning fireplaces, full kitchens and patios or balconies. Take a stroll along one of the many hiking trails around Tunnel Mountain that start outside your door. The tranquil and secluded setting makes it one of Banff's best-kept secrets. Only a mile from downtown area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hidden Ridge Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Ridge Hotel Banff
- Hidden Ridge Resort Banff
- Hidden Ridge Banff