Make no mistake its a fantastic place to stay. We went in Feb when it was off season for a winter break. So we got good rates for a nice suite in the Stanley Thompson Wing. The restaurants are nice BUT are overpriced. 25 dollars a day for parking in the grounds right next to it is outright robbery in my opinion. Everybody does greet you with a smile BUT I feel its a bit too contrived and in my opinion not terribly genuine. I felt they were being nice because you had emtied your life savings to be there!! Maybe they were smiling out of pity ;-)
So, good place with a lot of perks BUT be prepared to shell out....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont