Sure, the hotel is nice. I stayed at a one bedroom suite in Stanley Thompson wing--honestly a bit aged throughout the room, but spacious enough. One could argue that with such natural beauty all around why you would care about the room at all. But at those prices i would have expected a bit more. Easy access to downtown Banff--5 min drive.
Oh, if you are a golfer--please play the course. You will thank me. Magnificent views. Plus at that altitude you'll drive like a 25 year old Tiger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont