Ok so let me start off first by saying we did not stay in one of there regular rooms. We stayed in the royal suite at the very top of the hotel. This has its own private elevator, huge bedroom, 2 fire places and library. I do think that all the rooms are good but I don't know. What I do know is that this hotel is amazing.
The service was perfect, the view amazing and the food perfection! Words can't describe this suite. Location is the best in Banff in my humble opinion. The only thing I did not like about the hotel is that there is no under ground parking, so cold and rain...but this hotel was built long ago. The spa is not any better than any other hotel. I do think that if you have the money, it is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont