Really enjoyed our 1 night stay here, because that is all we honestly could afford.
The view from our room of the Bow river was spectacular and the grounds of the hotel are very nice.
The outdoor pool was great on the muscles after a day of walking around, and I liked how they had an indoor pool as well.
The downfall was that no free internet (especially with the cost of the room there almost should be) We didn't eat at the hotel either because it was quite expensive.
But I highly recommend at least a one night stay in this hotel because of the service and the ambiance and the views.
Beautiful place :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont