Depending on what you're staying in Banff for, this could probably be the place for you.
The Fairmont Banff Springs is amazing, maybe get yourself in the mood first by watching The Shining, or visit a website with some Banff hotel themed stories.
During one visit that I had made in the past, I arrived to a hotel running on generators... the power was out! All of the guests got glow sticks, perhaps some hotels wouldn't get away with this, but it was very fun in this hotel.
You can also spend hours just walking around the hotel, exploring different rooms and areas. The restaurants are delicious, and the views from the great morning buffet is just heavenly.
Outdoor pool is very nice too.
Staff are polite and well trained in customer service.
Awesome prices for where you are staying and in the beautiful Banff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont