Visited August 2013 for a quick getaway. The location did not disappoint at all. I planned this vacation with my best friend from high school. We wanted to hike and enjoy the spa!
I had a tough time choosing between the Fairmont Banff and Fairmont Lake Louise. I finally chose Banff. So thankful I did! Lake Louise is a mad house with buses everywhere, the lobby is overtaken by tourists bumping into everyone. Most of all, the hotel is old and extremely dated.
Banff is tastefully decorated and is the more civilized option when choosing where to stay. Banff also has a town, Lake Louise does not.
Lake Louise has the most incredible view, but sleep in Banff and use that as your starting point!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont