We stayed for 2 nights in June and had an enjoyable stay. Our checkin was seamless & friendly being warmly greeted by the valet parking attendant (well worth the extra $10). We booked a 'fairmount gold deluxe' level room, the gold level is situated on 5th floor, it would have been nicer to have the benefits of higher level view room. The room was OK with a mountain view (overlooked a roof top) but small bathroom, no fridge in room. The inclusive breakfast buffet had a good selection and guests on this level have complimentary soft drinks. We ate in 2 restaurants and on both occasions had good service & food.
The hotel was very busy with a large conference & day visitors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont