Spent 2 nights at the Banff Springs Gold Floor with my wife. Throughly enjoyed the hors d'oeuvres and the breakfast included, as well as complimentary drinks and free espresso machine. Relaxing in the gold floor lounge, by the fire, with the mountain view, was so refreshing.
The private checkin was a breeze. The service impeccable. Wish they had more vegetarian options in the lounge...otherwise, perfection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont