All the hotel employees I interacted with were unusually nice and helpful. I especially would like to thank Greg Silva, who was wonderfully kind and thoughtful.
Overall this hotel is a special place as described by other reviewers. The only thing that could be improved in my opinion is the restaurants within the hotel. I tried several of them, and in general the food was just ok and expensive--presented as if it were excellent but really it was nowhere close to the level of good restaurants where I live (San Francisco Bay Area and New York City).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont