I stayed for three nights on business . I opted for the Gold Floor for the benefit of the lounge. The lounge is very cozy, great if you are single. My room was very small, a little disappointing - more so after I checked out a friend's room on the same floor, which were much larger and had a spectacular view - not sure my platinum status got rewarded...The bathroom is the size of a postage stamp, and no tub.
The hotel is neat though - big enough you could spend several nights here and never leave the property. Lots of nooks and crannies, several lounges . Irked me a little that I would have had to pay for the fitness centre if not on Gold Floor, and when I go back I would opt out of the Gold Experience for the sake of a tub and square footage!!! Spa is to die for - expensive, but world class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Banff National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the world famous Fairmont Banff Springs resort stands as a landmark in the picturesque alpine town of Banff. This year round luxury resort is styled after a Scottish baronial castle and offers guests spectacular mountain and valley views, a championship golf course during the summer, unparalleled skiing in the winter, and an award-winning European-style spa, the Willow Steam Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Fairmont Banff Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel Banff
- Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Banff
- Fairmont Banff Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel Banff
- Banff Fairmont