We received a warm welcome upon arrival and were checked in very quickly. We were able to park our car in the hotel's underground carpark, which cost $12.00 per night.
We chose a Delta Premier room, which had a king size bed and fireplace. There was very liitle difference in price between the Premier room with a king and standard room with a queen size bed. Our room was lovely: very nicely furnished, with a very comfortable bed with good quality linens and a very spacious bathroom. The room was very quiet eventhough we were close to the drinks and ice machine in the corridor.
For convenience we decided to have breakfast in the hotel and it was not as expensive as we had expected, although by no means cheap. The hotel is well located on Banff Avenue, and is a 10-15 minute walk from the centre of town.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.