My wife and I stayed at the Delta Banff Royal Canadian for 5 nights in September. We booked it based upon some good reviews on Tripadvisor and we were so pleased we did. There was nothing about this hotel we didn't like. The room was large, warm and spotlessly clean and the bed was great. The location was excellent as well - a very short walk to everything Banff has to offer but still very quiet. Finally they have great staff. Tom, the concierge, couldn't do enough to help and the reception staff were very friendly.
Just to put the customer service ethic of this hotel in she perspective, they wash the windscreens of all guest cars every night. This is only a small thing but it just goes to show their attention to detail.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.