First the plus points. This hotel had the quietest room we have ever stayed in, zero plumbing or neighbour noise. We had a large and airy room on the ground floor, with comfortable beds and a large well appointed bathroom. We used the pool and hot tub twice and the complimentary bathrobes were useful. The staff at reception and valet parking, which was included in our room rate, were very efficient. The hotel is a flat 10 minute walk to central Banff.
However, the only negative of an otherwise good stay was that from the outside the restaurant and bar area seemed to be a bit dull and lacked any sort of atmosphere, so we chose to eat all our meals in town.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.