We stayed 4 nights with 3 people and enjoyed how comfortable the beds and the room itself were. It was a good location and we had room off the back to quiet street. No balconies but plenty of windows with great views of the mountains just a stones throw away. We ate all of our meals out because the atmosphere, while nice, was not compelling. The thing I found lacking was lack of a greeter or attendant upon arrival. The pull in area is small and if more than one car in the drive it can get blocked off quickly. Had I known I would have left our luggage in the car. Overall it was nice and we had an enjoyable stay.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.