We spent Labor Day long weekend there. Very nice hotel, super comfortable beds. Very cozy mineral hot-tab and swimming pool. We had one breakfast at hotel's restaurant, and it was ok, but very little selection. So next day kids asked to go somewhere else. Another small problem was related to booking the tours and excursions. The front desk staff offered their help and booked us wildlife safari tour and horseback riding tour. But the guy mixed up all schedules so we almost missed the safari and almost went to the wrong location for riding tour. So book it yourself!
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.