The hotel room itself was good, bed was really cozy and smelt fresh. They were accommodating when i requested to be able to check in an hour earlier. We (my boyfriend and I) booked massages. It was kind of a bummer because they did not offer couple's massage as there was only one therapist so it was one after the other. Therapist was good and was very apologetic as it was her "first day back" with Delta. She didn't really know how to work the POS system so it took awhile to get our CC receipts which was fine. She offered to send me a copy of the official massage receipts via email (because it was easier and faster as she had mentioned)and it would just take a couple minutes, well it has been 34 hours and still no receipt. She said to contact the front desk if we didn't receive it right away which I did (3x) and they said they couldn't help me. Upon check out, one of the employees sort of wrote me up a receipt but it was only for my bf and not for me. (He put both sessions in one receipt, under one person) It took him a while to find a receipt book and only came back with one sheet of the receipt book, good for only one person. At that point, i was just getting frustrated and wanted to get the hell out. Don't know how well that's gonna go with my benefits provider. I had asked"im still gonna get an actual receipt emailed to me right?" and it's been 13 and a half hours since our check out time. I just feel like the spa should've remained closed until they were fully functional. I must say, with all the hassle getting my receipt really turned me off.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.