We stayed here for 3 nights as part of a West of Canada tour with a group of 26 from the UK and didn't hear a single complaint about the hotel from any of the group. Check in was smooth and swift, the room was spacious, the bed was good and the aircon worked. We had breakfast here once which was good (although the 2 staff serving were overstretched) but expensive so we had breakfast in the town on the other days - there is plenty of choice there and it's less than a 10 minute walk into the town centre.
We had dinner at the hotel twice, once with the group with a limited menu and once a la carte, the food and service for both meals was excellent even though the restaurant was very busy on both evenings.
All in all a nice hotel and were I to visit Banff again I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.