Everyone at this hotel was very nice. The room was spacious and elegant. Nice touch to have a half bottle of champagne waiting for us. (We were celebrating our anniversary.) Little touches like cleaning our windshield in the heated garage each night were appreciated. Only wish they had more nooks or crannies in the common area. At $380 a night not a bargain but still worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.