Have stayed at this hotel multiple times in Banff. Hotel is not cheap, but none of them in Banff are. Hotel is within walking distance of downtown, which is nice. It is a little removed from the craziness that is downtown Banff, also nice in my opinion. I have continuously received exceptional service from the staff at this hotel. On one trip we had indicated we were there for our anniversary, and we had champagne and treats in our room waiting for us, no charge. I have found it to have great value for the price when taking Banff into consideration. All hotel rates in Banff will always be expensive. The restaurant in the hotel is also of good quality, and worth visiting. I will visit this hotel again regularly when in Banff. The rooms here are always clean and are of good quality as well. I recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel Banff
- Delta Banff Royal Canadian Hotel
- Delta Banff
- Banff Delta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This fine Banff resort welcomes you to experience a restful stay amid the grand surroundings of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. This intimate boutique Banff hotel offers 99 guestrooms and suites that are spacious and thoughtfully appointed. Guests of the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge can enjoy fine dining in the Evergreen Restaurant one of Banffs best kept secrets, or a visit to the Grotto Spa. Relax, unwind, and rejuvenate with the soothing sounds of water flowing peacefully over the rundle rock waterfall in the hot mineral pool and luxurious whirlpool. Also a great place for a meeting in Banff! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.