Stayed here a night because the weather turned bad and we were travelling by motorcycle. The underground parking was nice. Room was adequate with a very comfortable bed. Hot tub and steam room warmed up our bones.
Biggest complaint is that we probably paid more than we should have after checking rates on Expedia upon returning home.
The other complaint is that the Internet is not free. The sign outside would have you believe it is but they charge. Phone calls are charged an access fee. I hate so called full service places that nickel and dime you to death for things the lesser places give you for free.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Banff
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel
- Banff Park Hotel
- Banff Park Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Park Lodge is the only 4 Star Canada Select full-service resort hotel and conference centre with 211 rooms right in downtown Banff, in the heart of historical Banff National Park. We offer 2 restaurants, lobby bar, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and steam room, exercise facilities, self-serve laundry facilities, indoor parking and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Our 211 spacious guest rooms are tastefully decorated and include coffee makers, in-room safe, convenience refrigerator, cable television, clock radio, direct dial telephone and voice mail system, a table with two chairs, large dresser, ample closet space, hair dryer, iron & board, individual climate control and a private balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Orbitz and Otel so you can book your Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.