While this is not Fairmont Banff Springs or Rimrock quality, you do get good value for your money, at under $200 a night during peak summer season.
Location is superb, very near the heart of town yet quiet.
Decent room amenties for price, and excellent fine dining in Terrace restaurant, plus a very bright and spacious casual Chinook restaurant.
Most front staff were personable and efficient (especially Kevin and Leilane), apart from a couple of rookies who did not recognize their limitations.
I have already booked my next stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Banff
- Banff Park Hotel
- Banff Park Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Park Lodge is the only 4 Star Canada Select full-service resort hotel and conference centre with 211 rooms right in downtown Banff, in the heart of historical Banff National Park. We offer 2 restaurants, lobby bar, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and steam room, exercise facilities, self-serve laundry facilities, indoor parking and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Our 211 spacious guest rooms are tastefully decorated and include coffee makers, in-room safe, convenience refrigerator, cable television, clock radio, direct dial telephone and voice mail system, a table with two chairs, large dresser, ample closet space, hair dryer, iron & board, individual climate control and a private balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.