Spent the night in Banff last weekend after going to Canmore a few times.
The hotel has a great location right within the hub of the city centre. We were able to walk to everything.
The pool was very nice, with a great steam room as well. The rooms are a little outdated but are very roomy with large TV's. The elevator took forever to come so we mainly used the stairs. I was happy that they had underground parking. It did cost $9.50 per day and then I was upset that you had to pay for wifi as well.
The breakfast buffet looked amazing but at $25 per person it was a little too steep for us to pay.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Banff
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel
- Banff Park Hotel
- Banff Park Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Park Lodge is the only 4 Star Canada Select full-service resort hotel and conference centre with 211 rooms right in downtown Banff, in the heart of historical Banff National Park. We offer 2 restaurants, lobby bar, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and steam room, exercise facilities, self-serve laundry facilities, indoor parking and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Our 211 spacious guest rooms are tastefully decorated and include coffee makers, in-room safe, convenience refrigerator, cable television, clock radio, direct dial telephone and voice mail system, a table with two chairs, large dresser, ample closet space, hair dryer, iron & board, individual climate control and a private balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.