“An Exceptional Venue at Value Prices! Lorraine O.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre

Save Saved
You added Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre to your Saves list
Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   222 Lynx Street, Banff, Banff National Park, Alberta T1L 1K5, Canada   |
Ranked #11 of 33 hotels in Banff
Red Deer, Canada
“An Exceptional Venue at Value Prices! Lorraine O.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I spent the past weekend at the Banff Park Lodge for a Convention. Each Staff Member was very Professional, Courteous, and Friendly from the Front Desk, Concierge, Valet to Parkade and Housekeeping! My Room was immaculately clean and presented lovely in every detail. The Banquet Feast was exceptional and delectable. Far above any expectations I might have had. I highly recommend a stay at this Facility and I surely intend to be a repeat guest! It was sad to say goodbye when I felt like Royalty! <3

Room Tip: My Room was perfect! I surely appreciated a steaming HOT Shower in the morning. Lots of water pres...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

496 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

We have been twice to Banff lodge and met by hotel staff and easy time signing in.One family member went boarding second day.Weather was cold but the fireplace were kept fired up and warm.Dinner and lunch were as expected great.There were elk around but they never bothered us.Our rooms were in separate building and the walk was nice after our meals.Having a fridge and microwave was nice so we could have snacks after boarding.Thank you

Room Tip: The atmosphere was very relaxing and quiet.Sitting in a wing chair around the fireplace was nice for...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Barrhead, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We stayed in February when skiing at Lake Louise. Rooms are a bit dated but have been well maintained and are very clean. Check in was quick, the ski storage seemed a bit unsupervised but everything we left was there where we left it each morning. The rooms large, beds very comfortable. The location is ideal, you can walk everywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, and we will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

The Banff Park Lodge has a supper buffet deal on until Easter, 2 for 1. That means $22 for a fabulous themed buffet spread -Chinese on Monday, South Western on Thursday and Seafood on Friday nights. We tried the seafood buffet - fabulous! We also tried the Sunday brunch - also fabulous but a little more at $27. The hotel is great. Super location close to downtown and a very reasonable rate close to $100 a night. Spa is newly renovated and nice. Warning - charge for underground parking and wireless internet.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff at this hotel outperform the service of pretty much all hotels I have stayed in, and at half the price. With some renovations going on, they offered us a free breakfast buffet of excellent quality. Even with the rush that resulted in the restaurant in the morning due to the free breakfast offer, they calmly seated everyone and provided prompt and friendly attention to each table.

Another example, we checked out of the hotel and drove to Calgary having left all our valuables in our room, (passports, wallet filled with cash, keys, tablet computer, kindle, etc.) I called the hotel and they rushed someone to our room to recover the items. Then, while I was preparing to drive back 1.5 hours to retrieve everything, they called me back having set up transportation by the Banff Airporter to the Calgary Airport at no cost to me. They securely packaged everything up and had it to me that evening. Amazing! Thank you, Stephanie.

Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 days because of a conference and we definitely enjoyed this hotel. The staffs were really kind and they let us to use their printer without extra charge. And they provided helpful information for travel. The location was excellent: it was nearby bus and train stations, supermarket, etc. The room was large and good enough.
Although the bathroom was a little bit cold and we payed extra charge for internet in our room, I want to stay in this hotel again and I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Hotel Staff was very friendly and helpful. We stayed in Banff one night. The hotel was very close to downtown. Beds were clean, did not order room service. Beautiful modern looking pool and steam room. We did not use these facilities this time around, however I have used these facilities in a previous stay and they were in pristine condition. Unfortunately I ended up paying slightly more for our room because the last queen bed room was sold out on expedia and I ended up purchasing a room with two queen beds. Also there were no matches in the room and I had to go to the front desk to ask for those. In addition, the front lobby is currently under renovation and has been relocated to one of the other rooms.

Cheaper than other hotels in the area with a fantastic complimentary continental breakfast. Very quick service and an omelet station here. While this hotel is cheaper than others, wireless internet was not included - which really isn't a big deal for a one night stay in Banff. You are too occupied with all the stuff to do to care about the lack of internet. Banff Park Lodge however does charge an extra $10.00 for heated underground parking. There is very limited above ground parking at the rear of the hotel which is significantly inconvenient to get to.

I would definitely stay here again, especially for a 1 or 2 nighter in Banff as the hotel provides great value for the price you pay. If I was hosting a conference here I would like to see a slightly higher rate that included both the parking and the internet without having to ask for it to be set up though.

Room Tip: The third floor rooms are quieter. The first floor rooms could potentially be beside the pool or the...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre? Share your experiences!