Stayed at The Lodge on my second night in Banff. First night stayed at another hotel in-town that offered free internet, free parking, and free breakfast. Banff Park Lodge charges for all these. The room is nice but the pillows were uncomfortable. The pool was crowded all the time with noisy kids who dove into the pool and splashed everywhere. Perhaps a “no diving” sign would help. Only time the pool area was relaxing, was after 9 PM (when it is reserved for adults). Compared to the last time I stayed at the Banff Park Lodge, this was a step down.
- Also Known As:
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel Banff
- Banff Park Lodge Resort And Conference Centre Hotel
- Banff Park Hotel
- Banff Park Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Banff Park Lodge is the only 4 Star Canada Select full-service resort hotel and conference centre with 211 rooms right in downtown Banff, in the heart of historical Banff National Park. We offer 2 restaurants, lobby bar, indoor pool with Jacuzzi and steam room, exercise facilities, self-serve laundry facilities, indoor parking and we offer Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Our 211 spacious guest rooms are tastefully decorated and include coffee makers, in-room safe, convenience refrigerator, cable television, clock radio, direct dial telephone and voice mail system, a table with two chairs, large dresser, ample closet space, hair dryer, iron & board, individual climate control and a private balcony or patio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Banff Park Lodge Resort and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.