We stayed for 2 nights in July. We had a chalet with a king bedroom and a twin bedded loft, bathroom and well equipped kitchen / diner / lounge with real fire (charge for firewood). The chalet also had a deck with a couple of chairs on it. The chalet was clean and everything you could want. The staff were friendly and courteous. On our second night we had a family of deer right outside it was amazing.
Tunnel Mountain Resort is on the outskirts of Banff but only takes 5 minutes in the car to the centre of town.
The resort has indoor pool, sauna and barbecue area which we didn't use.
The only things I could fault was the hot water died out whilst having a shower and you could hear the train horns as they went through the town.
All in all a fantastic stay and I would recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff