This was the second stop over during our five day Rocky MountainTrip..
We got a decent rate for two nights, and the apartment we got was great, although not great if you have a very young child, as the room had very steep stairs up to the mezzanine floor. It had a big bedroom downstairs, a decent sized bathroom, kitchen/living room, which looked out over the forest.
The resort itself had a nice little pool, family BBQ area, and kids play park. Staff were friendly and helpful.
A good place to stay with the family, and very close to the centre of Banff.
The only down side of the trip was a couple of accidents, which caused an injury to my wife and young daughter. The injury to my daughters leg was because of sharp metal edges at the side of the bed, and the injury to my wife was caused because of loose metal edging the stones outside the front of our apartment. Apart from this, we enjoyed the stay and the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet