I can't forget about the first time I stayed at Tunnel Mountain and the staff were very unaccommodating but the second time around was slightly better and I felt it would be fair to give another review.
The one bedroom suites are terrible and not worth the price you pay BUT if you can survive without a kitchenette, the executive suite is the way to go. More up to date with plenty of space, heated tiles, his and hers sinks and an interesting steam shower.
Overall, still an average 3 star, maybe 2.5 but the executive suite has some nice quirks to bring the rating up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort. Our 96 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort