My boyfriend and I got a coupon for this hotel March 2013. Our stay was amazing. We upgraded for the jetted bathtub room. We loved the room, the piscine and the staff was very helpful and very professional. Our room had a gas fireplace, wich was nice because we didn't have to buy firewood. Yes the hotel is not on the main street, but it's walkable (or there's plenty of parking spot..!) Since we were on a budget, having to pay the flight because we lived 5 provinces away fom each other, we ate in our room, using the barbecues and our microwave to cook, we managed to have something really good!
Staff was very helpful when we asked for plates and stuff, we got them right away. You can manage to cook yourself a nice dinner with the microwave and the all year round barbecues outside - even if it's cold, very appreciated!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tunnel Mountain Resort has everything you need for a perfect Banff vacation. Come get swept away in the majestic beauty of our Canadian Rockies resort.Our 95 unit resort in Banff National park has a wide variety of accommodations to suit every taste. The Tunnel Mountain Condos, Chalets, Cabins and Suites are perfect for the family or a getaway with friends or co-workers. The Executive Suites are ideal for the business traveler and perfect for couples looking for a luxurious, romantic Canadian Rockies getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Tunnel Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tunnel Mountain Hotel Banff
- Tunnel Mountain Chalet
- Tunnel Mountain Banff
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Chalet Hotel
- Banff Tunnel Mountain Resort